Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Soundtrack

"Just a Dream" - Carrie Underwood. I personally can't stand listening to this song only because it makes me sad, but in reality I love it. I have been dating my boyfriend for the past three years. He recently joined the military and is being deployed next year. When I listen to this song, it scares me because all I think is that he could lose his life.

"The Thrill" - Wiz Khalifa. This song just makes me laugh. I listen to it when I'm having a bad day and it makes me remember that life should be fun.

"Stand in the Rain" - Superchick. This song really motivates me to not take shit from anyone and be as strong as I can be.

"Who Says" - Selena Gomez. I really honestly don't like her music at all, but this song encourages me to love myself for who I am. I've always had a very low self esteem my whole life and sometimes I just need to stop and pause and tell myself that what everyone else says doesn't matter as long as what I tell myself makes me happy.

"Iko Iko" - The Belle Stars. I love this song so much. My mom and her friends used to sing it to me, my sisters and their kids when we were all really little. It's just one of those things that brings back memories.

"Headlines" - Drake. I can't get enough of Drake and his music. I watched Drake on Degrassi, a TV show, about 8 years ago before he ever became famous for his music. I'm a little bit obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment